Apply For This Position
ReactNative App Developer | Intermediate
We are looking for a React Native developer interested in building performant mobile apps on both the iOS and Android platforms. You will be responsible for architecting and building these applications, as well as coordinating with the teams responsible for other layers of the product infrastructure. Building a product is a highly collaborative effort, and as such, a strong team player with a commitment to perfection is required. You’ll also help ensure solid application performance and excellent user experience.
- Build pixel-perfect, buttery smooth UIs across both mobile platforms.
- Leverage native APIs for deep integrations with both platforms.
- Diagnose and fix bugs and performance bottlenecks for performance that feels native.
- Reach out to the open-source community to encourage and help implement mission-critical software fixes—React Native moves fast and often breaks things.
- Maintain code and write automated tests to ensure the product is of the highest quality.
- Transition existing React web apps to React Native.
- Ensure the quality of software by writing clean code adhering to best practices.
- Document code consistently throughout the development process and perform peer code review.
Candidate should have minimum 3+ years of practical experience in the following areas:
- Should have professional experience in building mobile applications in ReactNative.
- Should have experience or exposure working with native Android/IOS applications.
- Knowledge of functional programming
- Rock-solid at working with third-party dependencies and debugging dependency conflicts
- Familiarity with native build tools, like XCode, Gradle, Android Studio, IntelliJ.
- Understanding of REST APIs, the document request model, and offline storage
- Should have experience of using version control systems(Git).
- Candidates need to be highly professional, friendly, courteous, and able to meet the committed deadlines.
- Have to understand technical documents and business processes.
- Should have a strong agile/scrum methodology experience.
BSc. in CSE / ECE / EEE or any related discipline.
Read before apply
- Square Health Ltd. is a startup company and we need a person with a startup mentality. It means being extremely purpose-driven, always thinking outside the box, working at a fast pace, and overtime work if necessary.
- This is a full-time office job and the office location is in Mohakhali.
- We also strongly discourage not to apply if you do not meet job requirements.
- Only short-listed candidates will be called for the further selection process.
- Initial screening
- Technical interview.
- Assignment, review & Q/A
- HR Interview.
- Final Selection.
Apply For This Position